Terms and Conditions
I want you to be 100% satisfied, if you aren’t we will issue a refund based on co-signed contract details.
1. Please email request for a refund with a full description of reason for the request.
2. You will receive an email confirmation when the refund is processed.
Accepted Methods of Payment
PayPal (Visa/Mastercard/American Express/Discover)
All contracts will have an agreed upon timeline for deliverable execution.
N/A – all products and services are delivered electronically.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
What Information Do We Collect?
We only collect information that we need that is related to your contract.
In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing. This information is never shared or sold.
How Is My Information Used?
Your information is only used to complete contracted services. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE, ever.
Security and Storage
Your data billing, shipping, and order contents data is not stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
Cookies and Browser Information
Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information
Jennifer Tewell Consulting (JTC) Online Community Standards
All users are subject to Jennifer Tewell Consulting (JTC) Online Community Guidelines (website/social media/mailchimp etc.) our Terms of Service.
Things TO DO:
- Don’t be an asshole. We’re a diverse community of many types of people, who all have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think what you think, believe what you believe, or see what you see. Be polite and respectful in your interactions with other members.
- Give credit if you didn’t create it. Respect the copyright of others. Don’t steal content and pass it off as your own. Link and/or tag or at the very least provide source credit. If you share content from JTC please link or tag.
- Moderate your content. Hate speech and bullying is not allowed. JTC removes content promoting violence or hatred against individuals or groups based on any of the following attributes: age, caste, disability, ethnicity, gender identity and expression, nationality, race, immigration status, religion, sex/gender, sexual orientation, veteran status. If you find content that violates this policy, please report it.
- Enjoy and have fun! This is our community. Celebrate your creativity, be social and share what’s important to you. See the world through others’ eyes, participate, find your niche and MOVE GOOD FORWARD™.
Things NOT TO DO:
If you do any of the following, you may be blocked and removed with or without warning.
- No hate speech or bullying. EVER.
- Again, moderate your content.
- Do no harm. Remember the old saying “if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all. Follow this rule.
- Don’t be creepy. You know the person. Don’t be that person. If you do, you’ll be removed and blocked. Don’t solicit or try to sell anything. Don’t send spam or random requests.
- Don’t share content that is illegal or prohibited.
- Don’t harass others. The JTC Online Community is not a venue for you to harass, abuse, spam, impersonate, or intimidate others. So, be polite and respectful in your interactions with others.
- Don’t use the JTC Online Community for commercial activity, unless you’re contractually signed with JTC.
In Summary…If you don’t feel that you can abide by the Online Community Guidelines as outlined above, this isn’t the place for you. We’ve developed these guidelines to ensure that everyone within the community has a good time.
Rev. 1/25/2020 JT